ABOUT THE ROLE
- Date Posted - 23/08/2023
- Origination Associate – M&A
- Starting From 75,000 per annum
- Interest in this position?
Get in touch with us!
or submit your CV below
Northreach is a dynamic recruitment agency that connects businesses with top talent in the Financial Services, Fintech, and digital sectors. Our mission is to provide a seamless and personalised recruitment experience for clients and candidates, and to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, innovation, and professional growth.
About the company
Northreach have partnered with a tight-knit and highly decorated legal consultancy who are expanding their team and looking for a well-connected and influential Origination Associate to deliver positive change through identifying, evaluating and executing strategic growth initiatives.
The Role: Origination Associate – M&A
Working alongside the director you will be responsible for identifying, originating, analysing and brokering strategic growth opportunities on behalf of its clients. This could cover new market developments, executing acquisitions or establishing new lines of business.
- Sourcing of new business opportunities – developing a strong and growing network of contacts primarily in the FinTech & Gaming sectors (emphasis in Blockchain related)
- Supporting in nurturing opportunities and building detailed business cases to asses risks and benefits of any initiative
- Use strong influencing and communication skills to present opportunities to key stakeholders and decision makers to obtain buy-in & approval on projects
- Negotiating best possible commercial terms with externals parties
- Lead a team on all aspects of a deal – from structuring and valuation analysis, to negotiations and due diligence and document preparation
- Directly lead commercial and contractual negotiations with 3rd parties
- Ensure business as usual processes and in place prior to launch or post completion phase for a smooth and comprehensive handover to relevant business units
- Perform other duties as assigned by the director as needed
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Expert knowledge of technology, fintech, crypto & online gaming sectors
- Prior experience in commercial roles, influencing deals and working within the Mergers & Acquisitions space
- Shrewd negotiator, able to maximise commercial viability in deals while securing success
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills, business and numerically savvy and able to extract relevant information and produce reports in a simple and concise manner
- Results driven, self-starter, well organised
- Willing to travel
To apply, please submit your CV and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Northreach is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and hiring practices, therefore only partner with businesses that promote DEI. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org