ABOUT THE ROLE
- Date Posted - 23/08/2023
- Internal Audit Assistant Manager
- Starting From £35,000 per annum
- Interest in this position?
Get in touch with us!
or submit your CV below
Northreach is a dynamic recruitment agency that connects businesses with top talent in the Financial Services, Fintech, and digital sectors. Our mission is to provide a seamless and personalised recruitment experience for clients and candidates, and to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, innovation, and professional growth.
About the company:
Northreach have partnered with a well-renowned and incredibly successful international bank based in the vibrant heart of Bank, London. The company specializes in providing a range of retail & wholesale banking products to its customers both across the UK and Internationally. With a passion for excellence, they are committed to ensuring clients receive top-notch coverage and personalized support to protect their assets and interests.
The Role: Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
As Assistant Manager in the Internal Audit team, you will play a pivotal role in the banks timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the audit plan, and other audit matters and projects.
- Assist in risk assessments and develop audit plans.
- Participate in evaluating the control environment on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Conduct audits of UK branches, departments, and outsourced service providers (both onsite and offsite).
- Communicate draft findings and recommendations to department/branch heads.
- Prepare draft audit reports, including observations and recommendations.
- Monitor management’s response and implementation of audit recommendations.
- Coordinate audit coverage with co-sourced and external auditors.
- Continuously develop professional skills to meet job demands and participate in relevant training activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head of department as needed.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experienced in banking and financial services with good domain knowledge of various areas of banking operations.
- An ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to internal audit, particularly bank’s policies and procedures, industry and regulatory developments; new auditing techniques and practices, etc.
- Sound understanding of code of ethics and international standards for professional practice of internal audit. Qualifications in Internal Audit will be an added advantage.
To apply, please submit your CV and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Northreach is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and hiring practices, therefore only partner with businesses that promote DEI. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org