ABOUT THE ROLE
- Date Posted - 09/02/2023
- Funding Operations Analyst
- Starting From £28,000 per annum
- Interest in this position?
Get in touch with us!
or submit your CV below
Northreach have proudly partnered with one of the UK’s most exciting and innovative FinTech’s in the Alternate Finance space looking to hire a number of Funding Operation Specialists to join on a permanent basis. The role will play a key part of the operations function, helping to support the audit of funding before executing successful payments to clients of loans.
The role will be based out of the Holborn office, considering people on both a full-time and part-time (Mon-Fri 1:00pm to 5:30pm ideally) on a hybrid working model (3 days in office / 2 days remote).
- Collaborate with other team members and contribute to the development of analytical methods suitable for the analysis of high-quality cell-based therapeutic products.
- Lead assigned objectives using the resource of the team.
- Lead the development and optimisation of analytical methods suitable for the testing of cell-based products.
- Lead the evaluation of test methods as fit for purpose for transfer to the QC environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and cross-functionally.
- Plan and coordinate activities of reports to meet agreed timelines.
- Document analytical method development activities in laboratory notebooks and author analytical method development reports to support regulatory documentation.
- Lead analytical method transfer activities to the Quality Control group.
- Manage external service providers and identify new collaborations.
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and best industry practices.
- Manages activities of technicians, research associates and scientist Level II/II (50% of the time) directing the work of others.
- Lead in presenting and defending data in working teams and at lab meetings.
- Act as an expert/consultant and scientific resource for others in the department
- Any other duties as required (following consultation)
- The post-holder will be responsible for adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR (E – Essential P – Preferred)
- Working knowledge of the reconciliations processes and high level of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of AML requirements
- A background working in the financial services space, ideally within a fast-paced FinTech environment
- Able to work under pressure, hit deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Able to work independently, take ownership of personal responsibilities while celebrating with the wider team as and where required
- Strong processing & analytical skills, with the ability to apply critical thinking
- Competent with key MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org