ABOUT THE ROLE
- Date Posted - 02/03/2023
- Credit Analyst
- Starting From £30,000 per annum
- Interest in this position?
Get in touch with us!
or submit your CV below
Northreach have proudly partnered with one of the UK’s most exciting and innovative FinTech’s in the Alternate Finance space looking to hire a Credit Decisioning Analyst to join on a permanent basis. The role will play a key part of the credit function, helping to support and carry out the approval of deals and pricing structures, ensuring all the required information is present to manage the deal from end-to-end.
- To best utilise enterprise and bespoke software, processes and guidelines to decision credit applications and correctly price deals
- Responsible for ensuring terms size, duration, and price are acceptable from the applications
- Contributing to improve the ongoing improvement of processes
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR (E – Essential P – Preferred)
- Highly adaptable, organised and reliable
- Skilled in data analysis with strong experience in Excel or data analysis software
- Confidence in interpreting data, working with numbers and presenting findings
- Ideally experience in a fast-paced FinTech environment
The role will be based out of the Holborn office, on a permanent, full-time basis (Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:30pm, with occasional weekend work) on a hybrid working model (3 days in office / 2 days remote).
So if this sounds like you get in touch!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org